I’m not sure when no-see-ums usually emerge in the summer, but today seems to be the first big day here this year. I was visiting on the street with a neighbor and was seeing (and feeling) clouds of them. Fortunately the bites only itch a little while for me.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Neighborhood Deer
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 20 March Photos: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2007: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2008: 20 March Photo: Indian River
- 2012: Nesting Raven
- 2013: First Day of Spring
- 2014: Cumulus Clouds and Gavan Trees
- 2015: Who knew limpet teeth were some of the strongest t...
- 2015: First Day of Spring