My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Download Radio Show The 18 November show featured a conversation with Gwen Baluss about birds in Southeast Alaska, the Sitka Bird Banding Project, and other assorted subjects. If you have questions or observations you want to share, please feel free … Continue reading
Last Friday I spent much of the day walking between Kamenoi Point and Mountain Point on Kruzof Island. Along the way I happened catch the movement of a bird flying up into a branch at the edge of the forest. … Continue reading
It was a nice fall day, but I only took a couple of pictures.
Download Radio Show The 4 November show featured a conversation with Paul Norwood and Brooke Schafer. If you have questions or observations you want to share, please feel free to leave a comment here or on the page I’ve set … Continue reading