On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Monthly Archives: November 2011
This entry is part 120 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPartial clearing made for some interesting views while Connor, Rowan, and I walked over to UAS this afternoon.
This entry is part 119 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalSitka broke records this month for measured November snowfall. However the record comes with a bit of an asterisk, since there are significant gaps in the records for snow … Continue reading
This entry is part 116 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalThe kids and I went for a hike up Indian River Valley so I could switch out the ibuttons. They brought snowshoes, while I slogged through waist deep snow … Continue reading
This entry is part 118 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalProbably a not-quite-mature male, this Barrow’s Goldeneye gave me pause when I saw it in the cove by the library. This was the best (and only one I kept) … Continue reading
This entry is part 117 of 133 in the series 2011 Photojournal