My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2004: Herring Cove Hike
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 26 May Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Dawn Chorus
- 2009: Moss with Strange Growth
- 2010: Hairy Butterwort (Pinguicula villosa)
- 2010: Gallery: 20100526 Red Elderberry (Sambucus racemosa)
- 2014: American Angle Shades (Euplexia benesimilis)
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Was interested to find a male Northern Pintail and a couple of male American Wigeons at Swan Lake today. My guess is they were probably failed/non-breeders (perhaps relatively young males?).
Rust (Phragmidium sp) on rose plants in the neighborhood.
Fruiting Agrocybe praecox photographed downtown near the Centennial Building.
Pictures of a fungus collected at the recent bioblitz in Juneau. It so far has proved to be a stumper, with even experienced mycologists not recognizing it, despite it’s distinctive coarse hair-like appearance.
Male Red-winged Blackbird singing at Swan Lake #