My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Monthly Archives: May 2011
It had been some time since I last visited Sea Lion Cove – perhaps back in 2002 just after I had moved back to Sitka full time. I was able to get up there to visit with a group of … Continue reading
Closeup views of Ground Dogwood flowers.
Went for an early (for me) morning walk to Swan Lake. Was interested to notice a fledgling Dark-eyed Junco already out and about.
It was a pleasant evening for walk to Swan Lake, where I enjoyed watching the Tree Swallows swoop over the surface of the lake as they foraged for insects.
A Northern Thallophaga (Thallophaga hyperborea) was resting on the kitchen window today.