My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Another one Bites the Dust
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Swan Lake, Harbor Mountain, and Totem Park
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2012: Morning Sun, Birds, and Harbor Mountain Hike
- 2013: Fall (new) leaves on Sitka Alder
- 2014: Fall Firsts
- 2016: Sitka Nature Show #115 - Andrew Thoms
- 2017: Western Tanager (only five tries needed)
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Leech found on Park Street.
Pictures of a Lobaria amplissima collection made in Three Entrance Bay.
Pictures from a walk to Totem Park this evening
Pictures from a stop at Swan Lake.
The following photos have been submitted recently to the SitkaBirds e-mail list, but were too large to pass through to the whole list. From: “Sunrise Abel Obomsawin” Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:24:02 -0800 There’s a Godwit of some sort … Continue reading
It was a pleasant sunny day. The kids spent time down at the beach this morning, bringing back a starry flounder for me to photograph. This afternoon we walked over to UAS.