On this Date in...
- Low Water in Indian River | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Chilly March Day
- Walk to Totem Park | Sitka Nature on Great Blue Heron
- Indian River Ice and Snow | Sitka Nature on 5 December Photos: Indian River
- Chilly March Day | Sitka Nature on Why no ice on Indian River?
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 1 month ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 1 month ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This entry is part 72 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalLeech found on Park Street.
This entry is part 71 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures of a Lobaria amplissima collection made in Three Entrance Bay.
This entry is part 70 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures from a walk to Totem Park this evening
This entry is part 69 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures from a stop at Swan Lake.
The following photos have been submitted recently to the SitkaBirds e-mail list, but were too large to pass through to the whole list. From: “Sunrise Abel Obomsawin” Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:24:02 -0800 There’s a Godwit of some sort … Continue reading