My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 25 May Photos: Quarry Muskeg and Indian River Trail
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Low Tide at Sage Beach
- 2010: Eggshell
- 2010: Gallery: 20100525 Camoflaged Bristletail
- 2014: Long Shot Mystery Bird
- 2014: Raven Radio Show #54 - Lauren Oakes
- 2014: Birding and Yard Work
- 2015: American Dipper Nest
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Leech found on Park Street.
Pictures of a Lobaria amplissima collection made in Three Entrance Bay.
Pictures from a walk to Totem Park this evening
Pictures from a stop at Swan Lake.
The following photos have been submitted recently to the SitkaBirds e-mail list, but were too large to pass through to the whole list. From: “Sunrise Abel Obomsawin” Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:24:02 -0800 There’s a Godwit of some sort … Continue reading
It was a pleasant sunny day. The kids spent time down at the beach this morning, bringing back a starry flounder for me to photograph. This afternoon we walked over to UAS.