On this Date in...
- 2003: First Day of Fall
- 2007: Fungi and Gulls
- 2007: Slaty-backed Gull (age? more than one?)
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Listening to migrating Greater White-fronted Geese...
- 2010: Fall Overcast
- 2011: Ceranemota fasciata
- 2012: Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-09-23
- 2012: Birds, Fungi, Moths, and More
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This entry is part 72 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalLeech found on Park Street.
This entry is part 71 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures of a Lobaria amplissima collection made in Three Entrance Bay.
This entry is part 70 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures from a walk to Totem Park this evening
This entry is part 69 of 133 in the series 2011 PhotojournalPictures from a stop at Swan Lake.
The following photos have been submitted recently to the SitkaBirds e-mail list, but were too large to pass through to the whole list. From: “Sunrise Abel Obomsawin” Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:24:02 -0800 There’s a Godwit of some sort … Continue reading