My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Daily Archives: December 12, 2010
I was a little surprised to see how close this Sea Otter (Enhydra lutris) was to the shore along Halibut Point Road. It was probably within 10 yards, apparently finding food to eat. Note the open wound on this animal’s … Continue reading
Heard an owl when I went out to in the unseasonably warm air. Wind blowing through trees as I caught a glimpse of the WESO fly away. #