On this Date in...
- 2003: First Day of Fall
- 2007: Fungi and Gulls
- 2007: Slaty-backed Gull (age? more than one?)
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2009: Listening to migrating Greater White-fronted Geese...
- 2010: Fall Overcast
- 2011: Ceranemota fasciata
- 2012: Twitter Weekly Updates for 2012-09-23
- 2012: Birds, Fungi, Moths, and More
Daily Archives: October 10, 2010
I still have trouble distinguishing Wilson’s and Yellow Warblers in the fall. I think if I had a chance to observe them carefully for a while, it probably wouldn’t be too hard, but I’ve generally seen them actively feeding and … Continue reading