On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Monthly Archives: September 2010
After a couple of weeks of exceptionally sunny and warm weather, the clouds, wind, and rain returned just in time for the first day of Fall. Gray (but not uniformly so) skies like this are not unusual sight around Sitka. … Continue reading
Northern Pintails along shore at Totem Park.