My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Daily Archives: June 13, 2010
Oysterleaf (Mertensia maritima) – present throughout much of southeast, but seems to be largely absent near Sitka. This plant was growing with several others along a private drive that was created by putting an extra layer of gravel on an … Continue reading
Just saw a Pied-billed Grebe at Swan Lake; a Very Rare species for Sitka. # Powered by Twitter Tools