On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Connor and Rowan spent some time fishing for herring down at Crescent Harbor today.
I only took a few pictures on the Whalefest food web cruise today, and kept just three.
The snow sticking level was down nearly to sea level.
Graupel is a type of snow that forms when snow flakes fall through parts of the atmosphere that have supercooled water droplets. Instead of maintaining the form of flat snow flakes and/or elongated snow crystals, the supercooled water condenses as … Continue reading
I got up early this morning and took a walk to the post office. It was fun to experiment with some night photography in the intermittent snow showers. Later today I noticed the red alders at the park have a … Continue reading