My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Monthly Archives: May 2008
I stopped by the Path of Hope today to look for birds and ended up taking pictures of some plants growing along the shore of Swan Lake.
I had occasion to be up for the dawn chorus (plays daily, check local listings for times at a location near you!) the last two mornings. The two mornings seemed distinctly different, though in each case I heard the first … Continue reading
The last couple of days I spent more of the night outside than the day. The kids have been wanting to spend a night outside, so with the long weekend and nice weather, I figured it would be a good … Continue reading