On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Weather: Partly cloudy with increasing clouds throughout the day. Temperatures seemed warm, though the breeze out of the south felt cool. Birds: Birds I noticed today included Hermit Thrush, Black Turnstones, Fox Sparrows, Golden-crowned Sparrows, Savannah Sparrows, Thayer’s Gulls, alcid, … Continue reading
This entry is part 66 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
This entry is part 65 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal
Weather: It was partly cloudy with a decent breeze out of the northwest. Overnight temperatures were in the mid to lower 30s with daytime highs around 50. Birds: Quite a few scaups and a handful of Buffleheads were on Swan … Continue reading
It’s been a busy couple of weeks. My brother was in town and Melissa was busy, so I had more than the usual amount of time taking care of Connor and Rowan. During this time was also the last gasp … Continue reading
This entry is part 64 of 144 in the series 2008 Photojournal