Much of the snow from earlier in the month is gone now, so I decided to look for some small things to do some macro photography. I found a little black cup fungi, and a small bryophyte. All of these photos were taken with the Canon 65mm 1-5x macro lens and available light.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...