My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...
Daily Archives: December 19, 2007
These three gulls were all photographed in February of this year, the first one was at Starrigavan, the other two at Swan Lake. (click on thumbnails for larger view) Unfortunately I neglected to get a whole body shot of this … Continue reading
I was able to get photos of a Pacific and Common Loon swimming near each other, unfortunately they were not too near me and the light was a bit harsh.