My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Neighborhood Deer
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 20 March Photos: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2007: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2008: 20 March Photo: Indian River
- 2012: Nesting Raven
- 2013: First Day of Spring
- 2014: Cumulus Clouds and Gavan Trees
- 2015: Who knew limpet teeth were some of the strongest t...
- 2015: First Day of Spring
Monthly Archives: December 2007
Sunday: I went for a relatively short outing today which included a stop by Moller Park and the Path of Hope. Weather: Warmer and windy, with a little bit of rain. It was pretty windy with highs in the lower … Continue reading
I managed to catch some interesting light by the cove at the base of O’Connell Bridge.
Sunday (Photos) It was Christmas Bird Count day, so I hiked up Mt. Verstovia to Peak 2550, down into the bowl and finally into Indian River Valley. Weather: Light snow was falling when I started this morning, it continued through … Continue reading
These three gulls were all photographed in February of this year, the first one was at Starrigavan, the other two at Swan Lake. (click on thumbnails for larger view) Unfortunately I neglected to get a whole body shot of this … Continue reading
I was able to get photos of a Pacific and Common Loon swimming near each other, unfortunately they were not too near me and the light was a bit harsh.