On this Date in...
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
- Jonathan Goff on Notes from the Day
Monthly Archives: December 2007
This entry is part 221 of 221 in the series 2007 Photojournal
Sunday: I went for a relatively short outing today which included a stop by Moller Park and the Path of Hope. Weather: Warmer and windy, with a little bit of rain. It was pretty windy with highs in the lower … Continue reading
This entry is part 220 of 221 in the series 2007 PhotojournalI managed to catch some interesting light by the cove at the base of O’Connell Bridge.
Sunday (Photos) It was Christmas Bird Count day, so I hiked up Mt. Verstovia to Peak 2550, down into the bowl and finally into Indian River Valley. Weather: Light snow was falling when I started this morning, it continued through … Continue reading
These three gulls were all photographed in February of this year, the first one was at Starrigavan, the other two at Swan Lake. (click on thumbnails for larger view) Unfortunately I neglected to get a whole body shot of this … Continue reading