Today I took pictures at Swan Lake, Moller Park, Eliason Harbor (formerly New Thompson Harbor), Lincoln Street Beach and Totem Park. Tonight I did some night photography of the moon and northern lights at Sage Beach and on the SJ quarry road.
Big Year Project Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 30 April Photos: Red Squirrel in Totem Park
- 2008: 30 April Photo: Leaf Beetle
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2011: Leech
- 2012: Golden-crowned Sparrow in Blueberries
- 2014: Warm Sun and Shorebirds
- 2015: The winter quarter bird report for Southeast Alask...
- 2015: Morning Walk Around Totem Park