My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Neighborhood Deer
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 20 March Photos: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2007: Snowshoeing in Indian River Valley
- 2008: 20 March Photo: Indian River
- 2012: Nesting Raven
- 2013: First Day of Spring
- 2014: Cumulus Clouds and Gavan Trees
- 2015: Who knew limpet teeth were some of the strongest t...
- 2015: First Day of Spring
Daily Archives: October 1, 2007
This morning I took Connor and Rowan to school and stopped by Swan Lake. I also spent some time outside the house, went on a walk around Totem Park, and made a quick stop to look around Swan Lake when … Continue reading
Most of these pictures were taken on an afternoon walk to Totem Park. The exceptions are the photos of migrating geese. These were taken this morning after dropping Connor off at school.