On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Daily Archives: September 2, 2007
A couple of weeks ago, I went along on a trip to Kruzof Island to hike Mt. Edgecumbe. I had previously noted Apargidium (Microseris borealis) and Beach Pea (Lathyrus japonicus) growing on Kruzof, two plants I have never noticed along … Continue reading