On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Small Sandpiper ID Question
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 28 July Photos: Walk to Totem Park
- 2008: Flower Fly and a Lichen
- 2009: Packing for a picnic along the Indian River with...
- 2010: On Gavan Hill in the clouds headed to Harbor Mount...
- 2013: Red-winged Blackbirds at Swan Lake
Daily Archives: September 2, 2007
A couple of weeks ago, I went along on a trip to Kruzof Island to hike Mt. Edgecumbe. I had previously noted Apargidium (Microseris borealis) and Beach Pea (Lathyrus japonicus) growing on Kruzof, two plants I have never noticed along … Continue reading