On this Date in...
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: California Gull
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 16 April: Flowers, Liverworts, and Birds
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: 16 April Photos: Migrating Birds
- 2011: Sunny day in Sitka
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 16
- 2012: Evening Walk to Totem Park
- 2013: Yellow Siskin and Black-bellied Plover
- Cold morning, but no frost on windows-guess it has now dried out enough for the dew point to drop lower than the temperature. 2 months ago
- Early Crocus-My dad’s garden notes have crocus blooming in same spot on 31Jan1985-but10F the next week was a killer. http://t.co/QkvM0Mtjkb 3 months ago
- It’s been a warm January in Sitka. Trolling old records, 1981 was the last comparable year (even a bit warmer then) wunderground.com/history/airpor… 3 months ago
This entry was posted in photojournal and tagged Cliffs, Codriophorus fascicularis, Indian River Valley, Jonathan, Middle Sister, Parnassia fimbriata, Pinguicula vulgaris, Platanthera dilata, Prunella vulgaris, Red-tailed Hawk, Right Sister, Shorebird, Sphagnum, Swertia perennis, Sympetrum danae, tracks and sign, Waterfall. Bookmark the permalink.