My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 22 May Photos: Swan Lake Birds and Totem Park Plants
- 2008: Spruce Pollen Cones
- 2008: Daily Observations
- 2008: Apometzgeria, Spider and Moth
- 2010: Gallery: 20100522 Sphagnum and Hairy Butterwort
- 2014: Alarming Robins
- 2014: Future Sit Spot?
- 2015: Sunny Late Spring Day
Daily Archives: July 15, 2007
Connor and I rode out to Bear Cove, hiked up to Medvejie Lake, canoed across, then reversed our route. It was an enjoyable trip. For more about the trip, see Bike, Hike and Paddle to Medvejie Lake.
Caltha-leaved Aven Narcissus Anemone Blueberry spp. Dwarf Blueberry Sitka Valerian Stream Violet Alaska Violet Alaska Paintbrush Red Paintbrush Alaska Saxifrage Willowherb Red Elderberry Siberian Miner’s Lettuce Cow Parsnip Trailing Raspberry Black Lily Sea Coast Angelica Veronica Monkshood Columbine Northern Geranium … Continue reading