My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Monthly Archives: January 2007
Sunshine and calm gave way to a dense fog that moved in over town. Photos are from the beach before the fog settled in and then from a short kayak trip into the channel and back to Sage Beach.
The promise of a nice day with calm winds and relatively warm temperatures lured me out on the water to take a little kayak trip. I stayed out for a little while, but the thickening of the fog kept me … Continue reading
Weather: Overcast and breezy Sunday with more overcast and rain/mist on Monday. Today it was partly cloudy in the morning, but for the better part of the day, the fog was settled over town. A couple of students climbed up … Continue reading
One last bird question for tonight. When I first saw this scaup, I thought the shape of the head looked like a Greater Scaup (much more broadly rounded than I associate with Lesser Scaups). However, when it flapped its wings, … Continue reading