On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Daily Archives: June 10, 2006
(Concerning events from 7 June Hike) Four Spotted Skimmer Perhaps it was because of the weather. The muskeg was bathed in the warm sunlight. It was the first full sun this area had seen in over a week. I noticed … Continue reading