On this Date in...
- Forest and Muskeg Trail and Whale Park | Sitka Nature on Ground Dogwood Growing from Yellow Cedar
- Morning Low Tide and Spectacular Evening Skies | Sitka Nature on Raven Radio Show #58 – Matt Bracken and Cascade Sorte
- Old Journals and Song Sparrow | Sitka Nature on Banded Song Sparrow
- Baird’s Sandpipers | Sitka Nature on Totem Park Walks
- Rab Cummings on Sitka Nature Homepage
Daily Archives: May 16, 2006
Weather: It was mostly clear early this morning, but the clouds were already starting to move in. By mid morning it was overcast and the rain started around noon. The rain stopped in the late afternoon and it was overcast … Continue reading