Just heard on the radio that there will be an opening this afternoon. Fishing is expected to take place between Eastern Channel and Japonski island in Crescent Bay and along Galankin Island. This means there could be quite a bit of activity visible from Totem Park and the beach along Lincoln Street. I’ll probably walk down there and take a look as the opening time comes closer.
My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: 19 April Photo: Red-breasted Sapsucker
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2008: Trip to Kruzof
- 2011: Low Island Song Sparrow
- 2011: Sunny Day with Kids
- 2012: Moth Jackpot
- 2013: Greater Yellowlegs and Black-bellied Plover
- 2014: Windy Day
- 2015: Rick and Jen shared some nice photos of river otte...