My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Daily Archives: March 8, 2003
Over the last couple of days I have noticed that the evergreen broad leaf plants seem to respond to the cold. The leaves on the rhodedendrons are normally fairly flat, but now they are very much curled. The ground dogwood … Continue reading
I went out this afternoon with the intention of looking for kinglets where I saw them yesterday. However, before I made it down to the lower edge of the trees, I stopped to sit in the sun out of the … Continue reading