My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Daily Archives: March 7, 2003
As I mentioned in a couple of other entries for today, it’s been pretty cold here. It seems interesting to me that even people who are from places where it gets much colder than it does here, seem to think … Continue reading
Despite the cold, the spring flowers seem to be doing okay. I saw a daffodil getting ready to bloom. It was not open yet, but the yellow was showing. I imagine that the next time it warms up enough, it … Continue reading
It was quite clear today and I noticed a couple of interesting things as I looked towards the horizon. The horizon appeared to have a roughness rather than flat and the islands in the far distance seemed to be floating. … Continue reading