My iNaturalist Observations
On this Date in…
- 2006: Daily Observations
- 2007: Daily Observations
- 2007: 18 April Photo: Gulls in Flight
- 2008: Leucistic Fox Sparrow
- 2008: Herring Spawn at Totem Park
- 2011: Sit Spot Challenge Day 18
- 2012: Full Day
- 2014: Enjoying watching a wren work on a nest right by t...
- 2014: Walk around Totem Park
- 2015: Much warmer than normal in the Gulf of Alaska this...
Daily Archives: March 1, 2003
I went to a talk last night about sockeye salmon studies in Southeast Alaska. One of the few systems with sockeye that has much data on returns over the year is Redoubt Lake a few miles south of Sitka. Here … Continue reading